Fresh is a command line tool that builds and (re)starts your web application everytime you save a Go or template file.
If the web framework you are using supports the Fresh runner, it will show build errors on your browser.
It currently works with Traffic, Martini and gocraft/web.
gin is a simple command line utility for live-reloading Go web applications. Just run
gin in your app directory and your web app will be served with
gin as a proxy.
gin will automatically recompile your code when it detects a change. Your app will be restarted the next time it receives an HTTP request.
gin adheres to the “silence is golden” principle, so it will only complain if there was a compiler error or if you succesfully compile after an error.
realize – Go build system with file watcher, live reload and output streams. Run, build and watch file changes with custom paths
A Go build system with file watchers, output streams and live reload. Run, build and watch file changes with custom paths
- Highly customizable
- Config your project Step by Step
- Build, Install, Test, Fmt, Generate and Run at the same time
- Live reload on file changes (re-build, re-install…)
- Watch custom paths and specific file extensions
- Watch by FsNotify or by polling
- Support for multiple projects
- Output streams and error logs (support for save on a file)
- Web Panel (projects list, config settings, logs)
Watches your .go files in a directory and invokes go build if a file changed. Nothing more.